New Project Ahead!

Hello Everyone!,

In the spirit of trying to keep the dust from re-settling on my blog again, I thought that I'd share news of another short story competition that I am considering entering.

It is the second competition from Write Space that was forwarded to me by its creator, Vanda Inman.  The competition is to write a 1500 word short story based on the theme "The Lie."  As usual as many entries as they like and there are cash prizes for the winners.

After the poor result I displayed in the last competition I am a little apprehensive, but a little part of me is still floating on my recent (non-profit) competition win and itching to have another go in the professional world.

News on the progress of this project (or lack thereof) will be posted shortly.

Thanks for dropping by,

HC Clarke ***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Entry of 2011 - Complete!!!!

An Eventful Week

NanoWriMo 2011